Are you looking to renew your OPRA Membership?
You can Click Here to be directed to complete and submit an OPRA Provider Membership Renewal Form.
You can Click Here to be directed to complete and submit an OPRA Association Membership Renewal Form.
Ready to join? You can click here to be directed to complete and submit an OPRA Membership Application Form.
OPRA offers two types of memberships: Provider and Associate.
Provider Members are private agencies providing Medicaid-funded long-term services and supports to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and are typically certified by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. Providers may or may not also be certified by Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities.
Associate Members are agencies that support Provider Members like insurance vendors, law firms, and other supply vendors. County Boards of Developmental Disabilities are also considered Associate Members.
There are many benefits of being an OPRA Member, such as:
Regulatory and Legislative Advocacy
- Advocacy and Representation with policymakers
- Current information and forums for members to weigh in on policy issues and shape policy decisions
- Resources to membership: websites, legislative contacts and talking points
- OPRA PAC: Campaign contributions and fundraising events
- Opportunity for face to face contact with administration and elected officials
Training and Bi-Annual Conferences
- Up to date information on the ever-changing landscape of customer needs, rules, regulations, statutory changes, technology and best practices
- Two annual statewide conferences
- Training seminars
- Forums: Strategic planning, financial management, technology, staff development and system collaboration
- Approved Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for: Accountancy Board, BELTSS/Nursing, CESP, DODD, Social Work, HRCI and SHRM
- Job Bank
- ICF Openings Directory
- Service Provider Directory
- HR Policies & Practices Reports
- Compensation & Benefits Survey
- Salary Summary
- Miscellaneous forms, sample policies/procedures and best practice documents
Committees, Workgroups & Listservs
- Join committees/workgroups to address a variety of industry-relevant areas.
- Ability to share ideas, experiences and knowledge to advance the collective mission and improve the group advantage.
- Participate in a number of discussions by joining a listserv
- Join in on member discussions
Timely News and Information
- Weekly Members-Only Friday Five conference calls for system-specific updates
- Weekly summary of the Friday Five conference Calls
- News articles
- Updates on legislative and policy initiatives
- Member news
- Access to Member Only content on the OPRA website
Member Discount Program
- Help reduce costs and improve bottom lines.
- Take advantage with discounts and savings on the products and services needed and used every day.
If you have questions, please contact Sonya Summers at email@example.com or call the OPRA office at (614) 224-6772.