- This event has passed.
CESP Certification Exam Opportunity ~ LAST DAY TO REGISTER!!
November 17, 2017 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
****Beginning January 1, 2019, OOD will require organizations to use CESP staff when providing and billing for Supported Employment services ****
Earn the Designation of Certified Employment Support Professionals (CESP™) by Passing the National CESP™ Examination.
Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017
Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm
Location: Athens Co. Board of Developmental Disabilities ~ Beacon School
801 W Union St
Athens, OH 45701
Exam Fee: $159.00
Registration Deadline: Nov 17
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE CESP™ EXAM?
- Job Coaches • Job Developers • Transition Employment Specialists • Job Placement Specialists Employment Specialists/Consultants • Employment Managers and/or Directors
What is CESP™ Certification?
- CESP™ certification is a national credential for Employment Support Professionals who assist people with disabilities in finding and maintaining regular, community-based employment.
- The CESP™ credential is earned by passing a comprehensive examination based on national standardized competencies.
- CESP™ certification is a complement to program certification and licensing, demonstrating a level of professionalism has been achieved.
- The CESP™ certification is a national, portable, individual credential that remains valid for three years.
What are the Benefits of EARNING THE CESP™ Credential?
- CESP™ certification opens the door to: improved professional advancement & job opportunities, increased income opportunities, and enhanced credibility with employers
- Become a member of a rapidly growing, elite group of professionals:
- Reduced APSE membership fee
- CESP ™ Meet-ups
- National networking opportunities
- CESP ™ LinkedIn Group
- Exclusive access to CESP ™ publications & webinars
- Your name listed on the APSE website
- A professional credential-not just a certificate of completion
- Recognized as a leader in your field